Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene is one of the most widely used plastics. Due to its high impact resistance and durability for heavy duty applications. ABS has found wide acceptance in the refrigeration and automotive industries as well as in the printing and display markets. ABS is particularly suitable for vacuum forming and screen printing.
- High impact resistance
- Strong, hard and rigid
- Easy to vacuum form process and print
- Different finishes
- Pre dry before thermoforming
- Scratch resistance, highly shock absorbent
- Can be bonded/glued
- Can be recycled
Signage, point of sales items, motor industry components, safety signage and vacuum formed items.
- Thickness: 0.9 mm – 5 mm Sheet
- Size: 1600 X 800 mm, 1765 X 800 mm, 2000 X 1000 mm, 2500 X 1250 mm
- Color: White, Black, Yellow